For those users who do not know the primitive use of the MS Office lens should go through this write-up as there are many things you can do to improve your work. The brand has launched a Microsoft Office lens for Android and iOS smartphones. Office Lens is one of the most efficient and popular Windows Phone apps that is used to scan the documents and works that are done on the OneNote. This popular app was first designed only for Windows phones but now it is also available Android and iOS phones.
The Microsoft Office Lens is a relatively impressive scanner that allows the users to take pictures of the receipts, menus, business cards, docs, sticky notes, whiteboards and more. And then it converts them to a Word doc, PDF files and Powerpoint presentations for the purpose of quick editing and reformatting. We will now discuss the basics of the Microsoft Office Lens App.
What are the basic and premium functions of Microsoft Office Lens app?
In this section, you will get to learn the basic functionalities of Microsoft Office Lens app, which are as follows:
Read Also >> How to setup Yahoo mail in MS Outlook application?
- The Office Lens app automatically identifies the corners of a document file and then crops it on its own. It also cleans up and enhances the image quality to make it more appealing.
- The Microsoft Office Lens recognizes the printed text on the image with the help of Optical Character recognition software. The OCR enables the user to search the images by accessing the keyword from One Note or OneDrive applications.
- It converts the images of paper docs and other files on the Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and the PDF files for reformatting it to use.
- It also captures the business cards and generates the contacts that you can easily add up on your phone.
- The Microsoft Office lens performs every function without any interruption in the scanning process.
- With Office Lens, you can insert the images to OneNote or the OneDrive app in the Doc, PPTx, JPG or PDF format and then you can save, export and share the images.
Note:- The Android and iOS users can easily download the Microsoft Office Lens app from the official website.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
The Microsoft Office Lens is indeed a proficient application that has reduced the workload by scanning the documents in use. Hopefully, with the help of this article, you will get insights into the app. If you still want to know the in-depth app functionalities you can visit the official website.